Cascade village PICKLEBALL FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
AMENDED JANUARY 19, 2024
- The adherence of all rules and regulation on this page is mandatory. Advanced Pickleball court reservations are required to reserve a court and liability waiver forms must be signed.
- Court reservations are accepted ONLINE and over the PHONE. Drop-in reservations or walk-ups will not be accepted. Please ask Community Manager for liability waiver form.
- Use of a Cascade Village MHC residents name to make reservation for a non-resident is prohibited and may result in the suspension of your privileges.
- Each resident is allowed to make no more than one single court reservations per day, for a maximum of 120 minutes for each court reservation.
- Upon arrival at the Clubhouse to check-in, the resident identified on the court reservation is required to check-in with staff and indicate how many playing partners will be in attendance.
- Residents who are not present to check-in at the Clubhouse, and/or are not present for their court reservation, may have their privileges suspended until staff review the incident with the resident.
- Cancellation of your court reservation must be done at least four (4) hours in advance. Failure to cancel your court reservation will be inconsiderate to other residents wanting to reserve a court.
- Please do not arrive to court more than 10 minutes before your reservation. If you do not
arrive within the first 15 minutes of your court reservation time, your reservation may be cancelled.
- Either singles play or doubles play is permitted. *Round robin play that exceeds the 4 patrons listed on the reservations are not permitted.
- Please bring your own Pickleball paddles and balls. Please contact your Community Manager if you need to borrow a paddle.
- Please be mindful of your court reservation start and end time. All patrons should completely exit the court by reservation end time.
- No professional teaching is allowed at our facilities with the exception of community sponsored programs.
- A maximum of ten pickle balls are allowed on the court for 2 or more players. Ball hoppers are not permitted on the court except for community sponsored programs.
- Recreation area locker rooms may be used by residents and their authorized guests to change into Pickleball gear. Providing locker room access to non-authorized users may result in suspension of privileges.
- Although every effort will be made to accommodate a court request, court assignments are made at the discretion of the Community Office and may change without notice.
- Bicycles are not permitted at Pickleball courts. Bicycles can be locked at the bike rack at the
Clubhouse during your court reservation.
- In consideration of our neighbors and other patrons, please keep the noise level down and refrain from using inappropriate language. Playing unauthorized or inappropriate music, or exhibiting loud and disruptive behavior, may result in the forfeiture of court time and suspension of privileges.
- Smoking on the courts or any Cascade Village community common area is prohibited.
- Black soled shoes that leave marks, or inappropriate shoes for play, will not be allowed on the courts.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. Going shirtless on the court, or around the facility, is not allowed.
- Pickleball facility users may not bring animals (except service animals) into the Pickleball facilities or leave them unattended. Any patron entering the Pickleball facility with a service animal must carry a doggy bag with them at all times.
*Round Robin play is structured around players’ skill levels. The goal is to have all players playing against others who have roughly the same level of skill or ability, while providing a fun yet competitive environment. Round Robins are usually played in 2-hour blocks of time. Please contact Community Manager for more information at (541) 388-0000.